Brad got Roxy on his finger
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
2009 AUGUST -- ROXY THE PARAKEET
After Brad picked up the girls from being here Friday night and Saturday, he took them to the pet store. They have been begging for a parkeet for ages. Ava picked out the lavender parakeet, Ellie chose the name Roxy, and Dad got the cage and all the supplies. They were all "happy campers"!!! Ava said, "Pinch me and see if I am dreaming! ....... Nope, it's real! I can't believe it!" Ellie and Ava are so excited. And Shelley had a "nice surprise" when she got home from her day in Boston. So Roxy was the center of attention all Sunday afternoon when we were there for Brad's birthday. "He peeped!" "He's playing with his toy!" "I got him on my finger!" ..... etc. etc. etc. Fun! The dogs don't know what to think of this critter invading their space. Fortunately the cage is up on top of the computer cabinet where the dogs can't get at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment