Monday, May 26, 2008

MAY GREETINGS!

SPRING GREETINGS! I haven't been on the BLOG for a while... I had continued to have pain in my ankle from a fall way back in October, and they finally did an MRI and arthrogram and found a torn ligament in my left ankle. So surgery was finally scheduled the end of April, and the ligament was repaired on the one ankle and the tendon lengthened on the top of my other foot where they had operated on that shattered toe in November. So I was laid up for 3 weeks using a walker and now can walk with the air cast on the repaired ankle for 2 more weeks and then just a splint for 2 more months after that. So I didn't amount to much for a while and have just a week ago been back on my feet. I sure have enjoyed getting out and planting some flowers and working outside again. It has been gorgeous weather! The pool is open, and we will soon be jumping in. Here are a few pictures from the past month -- Ava's graduation from kindergarten, Paxten and Shaelyn, etc.
Ava graduating from Kindergarten
Paxton & Shaelyn ready for meeting
Ella & Anne here for dinner and watching our pictures of China on the computer.

No comments: